Seri's Pink Room

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Washington Post

On Monday, August 7, we visited National Geographic museum.
There were many maps, models and pictures.

I like soccer very much, so it was very fun to see many pictures of soccer.
There are the pictures of animals’ soccer, the pictures of children’s soccer, and the pictures of soccer player.

The picture I like the most was …..
the picture of such a children seeing soccer in the cave.

I think that even if they are poor, they are animals, and life are different, the style of enjoying sports is not different.

There were smiles anywhere by the sport.



Then…..

We went to The Washington Post!!!!!

The building was very BIG!!!!

“We can enter the building!!!!!!!”
I really was excited!!!!!

We walked around in the building.
The working people were sooooooo cool!!!!!!

They were writing tomorrow’s news paper weren’t they?!?!?!?!

We could see the sight!!!

Great!!!

I used many “!!”.
I was excited such that.


In addition, we could see White House!
Probably, the president Bush was out, but we were happy to see the White House.

We had precious experiences on Monday.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said…

    Hi, Seri! I enjoyed reading your post today because you were so enthusiastic!

    My favorite soccer picture is the one of the old Turkish lady sitting and knitting, unaware that there is a soccer abll heading right for her!

    I have never been inside the White House, even though I have lived in the DC area since 1973. Most of the time, I have not liked the residents (except for Carter and Clinton), so I never wanted to go to their home! Do you think I am silly?

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Haha you really do seem to have enjoyed yourself! I'm really glad to hear it. Now that I hear everyone's descriptions of the National Geographic Museum, I kind of regret not having gone in.

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger SERI said…

    >Nina
    Oh!I understand the picture you said.
    I like the picture, too.

    No!I don't think you are silly!
    ....Houever, I wnted to enter the their house.

    >Laura
    Please go there someday!
    I think you can enjoy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home