Seri's Pink Room

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Washington Monument was great!

We finally arrived at Washington Monument!
It was very tall!
I was excited when we entered the Monument.

We went up the top of Monument by elevator.
My heart leaped up because we couldn’t see the outside in the elevator.

At last, we arrived at the top!!!!!

The view was very very beautiful!

Fortunately, the weather was very good, so the view was very clearly.
We took a lot of picture.
We can see White House, Lincoln Memorial, Pentagon, and so on.
I was so surprised because White House looked very small.

We enjoyed very much.

I thought that we were lucky because the weather was very nice.

My first weekend in USA was great .

2 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said…

    I am so glad that your first American weekend was a success! You are right that we were lucky to have such great visibility from the top of the Monument, because usually there is a lot of haze in August, and it's difficult to see far.

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    The view up top was great, but the elevator ride back down was really cool too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home