Seri's Pink Room

Monday, August 14, 2006

Our Second Weekend in US

Saturday, August 12, 2006
“Field Trip to Annapolis”

On Saturday, we went to Annapolis by Bus.
We often go by metro, so we rode bus (from the hotel!!) for the first time in US.
We were excited because the bus trip liked excursion!

Annapolis had very beautiful buildings and architectures.

In the afternoon, we rode cruise.
I worried about getting seasick, but it was OK v(^v^)v

The weather was also nice, the wind was very comfortable, and the view was very beautiful.

I went to the head of the ship!
I took a picture with pirate!
I did a Titanic pose with Ji Won and Tim!
Moreover……….my T-shirt was image of marine!!!




Sunday, August 13, 2006
“Field Trip to Mount Vernon and Alexandria”

On Sunday, we went to Mount Vernon and Alexandria.
We took the short cruise to Mount Vernon.

After we got off the boat, we climbed mountain for the few time.
I regretted to wear the sandals…

We visited the house where George Washington lived.
The house was very big!!!
It has four (and more??) bed rooms!!

The garden was very very large!

Green glasses, big tree, the view of sea, comfortable wind, shining sun…….zzzzzz

George W. had a very envious position!


We enjoyed our second weekend.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Ji Won said…

    I'm happy that you had a good time and look forward to having more fun with you guys at the fair today!

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said…

    I am glad you enjoyed our field trips this weekend! I also love the view from Mount Vernon. It's very peaceful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home