Seri's Pink Room

Monday, August 07, 2006

Our First Weekend

Saturday, August 5

We went to Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Korean War Memorial.
I am not good at world history, so I don’t know about war very much, but I felt something such as misery and sorrow of war.

I was so surprised when I saw Lincoln on Lincoln Memorial, because Lincoln was much bigger than I thought.

Old Post Office where we ate lunch was nice place.
Food was good and the atmosphere was great.

Finally!!!!!
We went to Washington Monument!!!!!!!
I was looking forward to going there!!!

I will write about this tomorrow, because I don’t have much time now, sorry.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Hi Seri!

    I like the title of your blog...it fits you very well!

    The Old Post Office Pavilion is a nice place, isn't it? It's a shame that the elevator was broken and that we couldn't go up to the top of the tower, but at least we got to see the view from the Washington Monument.

     
  • At 2:26 AM, Blogger Nina Liakos said…

    Good morning, Seri!
    That statue of Abraham Lincoln is huge, isn't it! I agree about the Old Post Office. It was my first time to go there, and I enjoyed it a lot. I'd like to go back with my family some day.
    I am glad you enjoyed the Washington Monument. It was only my second time to go to the top of it, and I have lived in the DC area for 33 years! I also enjoyed it very much.

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger SERI said…

    >Laura
    Hi Laura!Thank you for comment my blog.
    My favorite color is pink and my room is pink, so I named my bog this name.

    >Nina
    Wow!You have lived in the DC area for 33 years!
    Plwas talk about DC and about your family someday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home