Seri's Pink Room

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Farewell to Maryland Day

Monday, August 15, 2006

In the morning, I was a little sad to think that we have only two days in US.
I want to stay here more.

In Nina’s class, I became happy a little, because I found the comment from my Mam on my blog!!
I thought that I would continue writing my blog.
Nina, thank you for teaching us the fun of blog.
Thank you for many special programs.
We could learn many things, and we could go many nice places.

In Kevin’s class, I became a little sad again, because Kevin said “tomorrow is our last class”.
I love Kevin’s class.
Kevin is so funny.
He makes us happy.

In the afternoon, we went to Agricultural Fair in Gaithersburg where Nina and Ji Won live.
It was very long way to the Fair.

At the Fair, there were many animals; horses, rabbits, cows and pigs.
I thought pigs were not so cute…..I like only pigs of character…..

Some people saw the pig race, but we didn’t see it.
We rode an attraction.
It was very fun!!

Ji Won and Laura liked our brother and sister, because they didn’t ride the attraction and they watched us.

They are very kind.
I love them very much.
I am really really sad to go back to Japan….(;_;)

At night, some people went to Karaoke, but I didn’t go because I have many things to do.
Tim also went to Karaoke.
I wanted to hear his songs!!!!!!!!(>_<)

Tim is so cool and so funny.
We enjoy talking him.
I think that everyone likes him, I also love him.

Tuesday, August 16, 2006
“Farewell to Maryland Day”

Today is our really last class.
I was really sad.
When I came to class, I remembered many happy memories.
We enjoyed very very very…..much for two weeks.

Nina, Kevin, Ji won, Laura and Tim.
We all love all of you.

Thank you soooooooooooo much.

Please come to Japan someday!!(^_^)
We welcome you.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Nina Liakos said…

    Dear Seri,
    Reading your latest post made me very happy (because you wrote such nice things) and sad (because you are leaving). I am very happy that you enjoy blogging, and I hope you will continue to post to your blog after you return home. I will be curious to know about your life in Japan!

    I hope your trip home is good and I know you will be happy to be reunited with your family again!

    Thanks for being such a nice person and good student!

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Ji Won said…

    Hey everyone, This is Ji Won! By the time you read this, you'll be in Japan. I miss you guys already! I hope everyone had a safe and comfortable flight back. I have the album of our pictures posted on my website, so please e-mail me at Jiwonyii@hotmail.com as soon as you read this message. That way I can send you my login & password for the website. Once I have everyone's email addresses, I'll send out a message to all of you, okay? Talk to you again soon!

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Laura said…

    Seri, this post was absolutely wonderful!!!! I was so moved when I read it. Even though we were only together for a short two weeks, I agree that we seemed to become a second family to each other. Please keep in touch!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home