Seri's Pink Room

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Family Day( ^_^ )

Tuesday, August 8
“American Family Day”

We learned about American family.
We all gathered in the lab, and Nina, Kevin, Ji Won, Tim and Laura talked us about their family.

Kevin’s family is small, and his brother is a rock musician!
He also sings very well.

Nina showed us many pictures.
I liked them very much.

Laura’s family is very friendly.
I heard that her brother’s birthday and his girl friend’s birthday are same!
It’s destiny----------!!!!!!

Tim has a lot of relatives!
He showed us his relative’s picture.
He tells his parents about his girlfriend.
Cool!!

Ji Won’s family is busy family!
He doesn’t often eat with his family.
However, I think they are very friendly.

Then, we asked about their family.
We had many question.
Mentors also had many question.

We had a very good time!!


In the evening, we went to the Pentagon City.

SHOPPING!!!

I like shopping, so I was happy.
I bought hand soap and hand cream(they are PINK!!),cookie cutters(they also PINK!!) and some books(they are not pink…).

I wanted be there more!!o(>_<)o

We enjoyed very much.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger Laura said…

    I really enjoyed the family panel too! I'm glad it was so successful. I learned a lot of things about Japanese families!

    You'll have more shopping tomorrow, on Friday, so I hope you get some rest because there are even more stores in Georgetown!

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Kevin Dubblekat said…

    I find it mindblowing and mindboggling that you would buy PINK handsoap. You always surprise me, Seri!

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said…

    Have you always liked pink, Seri? My favorite color is purple.

    How will you get everything you have bought into your suitcase to return home next Wednesday???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home