Seri's Pink Room

Friday, August 11, 2006

Divercity Day

Wednesday, August 9, 2006
DC Diversity Day

Today’s weather was very nice!
It was very comfortable for me.

In Kevin’s class, I was surprised to hear that Spanish is second language in US.
I study Spanish in university!

At lunch time, we went to daily café.
We ate ice cream!
It was very delicious!
I ate cookie and cream.

There were many ice creams!


In the afternoon,
We had the Field Trip(^_^)

We went to China Town and Adams-Morgan.
I liked Adams-Morgan very much, because there were many beautiful buildings and churches.

The café we went to was very very nice!!!!
It looked like at home!!
One waiter was very cool!!(>_<)!!!

My friends and I talked about our future, life of USA, study and love……..

Coffee was very delicious.
We had a good time in the café.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said…

    Dear Seri,
    You are right; the weather has been really nice these days. We are lucky! I'm glad you liked going to the Dairy. UM ice cream is the best! :-) I'm also glad you liked Tryst. It was my first time there, too, and I also enjoyed it. I liked the couches!

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Seri's Mam said…

    Hi!My dearest pink lady.Dad &I enjoy reading your blog & photoes everyday. Oh! You could buy some pink things! I can imagine your smile. Take care of yourself & we are looking forward to seeing you!
    p.s. Dont worry about your huge luggage which is full of your pink things. Dad will pick you up at Narita Airport.

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    You guys talk about love a lot, don't you? (^_^)

    I hope it works out somehow!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home